Cloudy Shore - Player

Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Out There!

Hello, All!

I have now produced and released my first album. I am very pleased with the results so far, and I hope you all enjoy what I have done.

If the files take a while to download, this is only because I kept them at Redbook CD standard quality, which is 16-bit, 44.1 kHz, uncompressed pulse-code modulated format. This is the accepted standard for all CDs; I made them available in this format so that, besides some great photography by my sister-in-law, you won't be missing too much if you download them instead of purchasing the CD.

Purchasing? Oh, that's right. I am making a limited number of CDs available for purchase. If you are interested, please let me know.

- Aaron

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I love it!! Good job, friend. My personal favorites are tracks 2, 6, 7, 10 and 13. I'll show people. It makes me miss when you would play piano for me all the time. Love, liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that after your wife, I am your number one fan!!! Love you bro!!! Celina

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Aaron what people would think about this it will not be easy to convince

    ReplyDelete